Education Improvement Partnership (EIP)
Redcar and Cleveland is an exciting place to live and work. It has a proud heritage and a passion that drives us to work in partnership across all areas in the Borough to strive for excellence. Redcar and Cleveland Education Improvement Partnership (EIP) Redcar & Cleveland EIP
What is the Redcar and Cleveland Education Improvement Partnership?
It is a powerful partnership made up of all of the Special Schools, Secondary Schools and Academies, Sixth Form College and FE College and the Local Authority in Redcar & Cleveland.
What are we Working in Partnership to Achieve?
All schools and colleges within the Redcar and Cleveland Education Improvement Partnership are fully committed to working together to secure continuous improvement and achieve the best outcomes for our young people to ensure they have the best opportunities to be successful in their future.
We recognise that academic success gives young people choices. Our aim is to ensure that we have the highest aspirations for our students and have in place the best possible provision across Redcar and Cleveland to enable them to realise their ambition and goals. Each of our individual organisations has its strengths and areas for development, but collectively we have the expertise and resources to exceed all expectations.
What are our Aims?
- To have a shared understanding of progress towards collective and individual targets in relation to attainment and progress
- To identify the areas of expertise across the EIP that are contributing to this success
- To identify the barriers that are collectively, or individually impacting on academic standards
- To identify and broker and provide the support needed by organisations at different stages of their evolution
- To monitor and evaluate the impact of the support on the attainment and progress of our students
- To collectively challenge underachievement across the EIP
- To be committed to developing a research based approach to intervention that enables us to understand what is the most effective use of our resources and expertise, using this to inform future planning and allocation of resources
Schools Included within the Partnership
The partnership comprises of the following 16 schools and colleges and includes close partnership working with the Education Departments within the Local Authority:
- Archway Specialist Provision
- Freebrough Academy
- Hillsview Academy
- Huntcliff Secondary School
- Kirkleatham Hall Specialist School
- KTS Academy Specialist School
- Laurence Jackson Secondary School
- Nunthorpe Academy
- Outwood Academy Bydales
- Outwood Academy Redcar
- Pathways Specialist Provision
- Prior Pursglove Sixth Form College
- Redcar and Cleveland College
- Rye Hills Academy
- Sacred Heart Secondary Catholic Voluntary Academy
- St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
Applying for a Job in one of our EIP Schools?